Friday, July 18, 2008

7/17 PART II Night Game

Aright, tonight i go to Rileys again. The turn out is ok, enough girls to game...prolly about 60 people total. The night in itself was not bad.
But all i wanted to do this night was dance and make out. I didn't really want to talk to any girls for that long. I did try to isolate almost each one i went up to but none really wanted to. I did try to kiss a girl i was dancing with at first, but she was in her own world dancing that she didn't even see me try...so i was like "FUCK!" Danced with a blonde girl who was pretty receptive with my dominance was close to me, just as i was about to go for the makeout, her gay friend pulls her away and dances with her.

If only i saw it coming sooner, i could've held her arm and told him that i'm almost done with her, but it happened so fast.

Tried to do the amazing sadness opener with one blonde girl. She kissed my left cheek, my right cheek and then when it went to lips, she didn't want to. I'm tempting her, so then we do the left cheek, right cheek, and then when its the lips again...i quickly try to kiss them BUT miss. She manages to dodge it in time. It was hilarious. I then go into a little rapport about her being irish prolly cuz her first name is. She was curious and a little interested. But to be honest, if my mind was clear...i think i could've gotten farther with her. Plus, I was in my own head tonight, doubting my ability somewhat cuz of the lack of me taking things further with some girls. I'm glad my old self at parties comes out less and less as time goes on.

I think i went up to about 10 sets. One of them i opened with sexy and she was pretty receptive but her bf was nearby. I said wats up to him. Saw a few girls i approached but nothing came out of. I think i deep down thought that things could still happen with them, eventho i doubt it. I wanted them to be attracted to me, by me going up to girls that night and gaming them. I kept checking to see if they were giving some IOIs, one of them did...while the other didn't. Here's the rule:

DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE GIRLS U APPROACHED IN THE PAST. WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK? WHY TRY TO SEE THEIR REACTION? DO NOT GIVE A SHIT! Who cares if they're not into u anymore.

With one girl earlier whom i stopped, she had to go to the bathroom, see her walking around...touch her telling her that she's finally here...i tell her "lets get out of here :-)" I couldn't hear what it was in response...i was feeling some sexual state when i said this but from what i could hear she declined.

Tonight, overall was one of those meh nights. I did improve with leading more, having fun of course and not giving up a girl who says she's gotta leave...no doubt!

But What i have to work on Saturday Night, Friday Night i'm not gonna be at the bar...but at a friend's place, is that i'm limiting myself to one beer. Thats it. I broke that rule and its the reason why i had trouble keeping things going with girls...whom weren't giving me much to work with, if i was more sober...i'd think better. Also i managed to complete the last drill by telling a girl something sexual related to her...so thats fine.

Saturday should be better :-)

No comments: