Sunday, June 6, 2010

6/4 Speed Dating and Black Finn

Went to speed dating with Quick Kill and honestly it was pretty good. Quite a few good looking women and they outnumbered the men finally. Number closed a hot persian girl. There was this one asian girl with glasses. I wasn't really that into her BUT she was fun. I should've given her a chance and number closed her.

After, I went to Black Finn to host the meetup. Honestly, i didn't like that place. Too many big groups. Dark Brunette who was looking over at Quick kill and me(Sonic made out with her) was looking for something I bet. After that, it was Sign of the Whale. Not much went on here either. I fell asleep in the car and woke up at 5AM lol.

Texted the persian girl and she seems down to meet up and talk about pua stuff. We'll see how things go lol.

No comments: