Monday, June 23, 2008

6/23/08

Not much to report here. Today was the first day of Summer Session 2 classes. From what i see, less people on campus compared to Maymester and Summer Session I. But then i see a few honies and my excitement goes up again. The night before i was like "oh man...im feeling a lil out of state here. Am i nervous?" Sure it'll take 2-3 days to get back to the swing of things, but hey...thats fine as long as i'm consistent.

Saw a cute redhead with glasses(they catch my eye btw ;-)) in one of my classes. I was like, "Jackpot!" Just said hi to her while she was on break. She said hi back in a friendly way. So yea, i'm gonna see what happens when i flat out game her.

I did do one approach today. Was a blonde girl in the computer lab. She was cute. Just said hi and she had a polite smile. Went direct, she was a bit more relaxed. I could tell she was pretty occupied, plus me being out of tune...decided to do it just get that sense that i usually get when im consistent. Only asked her about what she was working on. Only lasted 30 seconds. I ejected.

The girl im gonna have coffee with, decided to postpone it till afew days, the black girl im gonna text tomorrow, the facebook hottie i just messaged her to have drinks with her. We'll see how things work out.

No comments: