Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/4 PART II...The Ringing is Gone...

My thoughts at 2:07 AM....

4 YEARS LATER...

The Present I:

It was bout 6 PM at the cafeteria...im sitting by myself...go in a line and see a really hot blonde. I stop her directly, but she was on a rush and wanted to sit down. I'm glad that i no longer had to have things ring in my mind...

The Present II:

Saw these two hot girls sitting down. Was my junior year....had rapport with them....the brunette at first didn't like me, while the blonde did. Got the blonde's number. Could've met up with her if i didn't give up after i couldn't meet up with her the first time. A year later, the brunette is happy to see me...knows that i hit on lots of girls in the cafeteria but it attracts her :-). Im glad it no longer had to ring in my mind...

The Present III:

Never really went to another tutor session, but lets just say i gave it a shot at the computer lab with hot girls, even if nothing came out of it....atleast it no longer rang in my mind...

The Present IV:

Was a party senior year...this cute brunette is smiling at me. I go over to her, talk to her and stuff, kinda mess things up....BUT...I'm glad it no longer has to ring in my mind...


The Present V:

Yesterday night, Was at Attitudes, was by myself...saw these two hot girls...one of them was a redhead with nice cleaveage ;-)....i lead her and she liked it. Eventho she was engaged, i knew i was gaming game :-)

The Present VI:

If only i could go back in time with this one, BUT i know if the situation happened again...things would be rolling! :-D

The Prsent VII:

Drank Coffee with this girl with nice tits and really was good looking when she dolled up. Had a nice conversation, almost had her come over. It no longer had to ring in my mind...

The Present VIII:

The girl who was in that class from Past VIII, i gave it a shot with her. She smiled at when she saw me walking. When i went up to her, she acted polite/aloof when her sorority sisters were around. Turns out that she was just feeling social pressure...it no longer had to ring in my mind....

IT NO LONGER DOES! I FULFILLED MY GOAL! GOING FOR THE SHOTS!

No comments: