Friday, November 26, 2010

Vegas Spots

the venetian between 2 am to 5 am
My favorite by far is Encore Beach Club. Tons of hotties and fantastic vibes.

XS was the sickest club I've ever been to. It was $30 and we got there around 9-30 and there was no line.
I pulled from Pure last month, one of my favorites. Fri/Sat: I suggest XS, Tryst, "Palms pass" for ghostbar, playboy club, moon, perfecto/rain

My advise is to plan ahead and get on the guestlist if youre not getting a table with 4 dudes, or split up and talk your way in.

If you don't like paying for the pool, Venetian pool is filled with hotties... and theres like 3 pools.

Stock your room full of alcohol and invite back for the "afterparty"
-----------
wed: blue martini
thur: stoneys
fri: tryst
sat: XS
sun: mgm wet republic by day. maybe encore beach since it's new
mon: jet
tues: lavo

that's where the local's will be....

in vegas it doesn't matter what day or where you go... bitches will be there.
Fuck the club scene man, hit the pool party "Rehab" all day on Sunday! it's full of hot ass chicks!

No comments: